These are the release notes for Webview Manager v10.0.5, a bugfix release in the 10.0.x series.
In this release, we’ve patched some performance regressions and fixed miscellaneous bugs in addition to bumping the API library to 1.2.1
We would like to note preliminary reports suggest some of the issues are caused by users using a VPN, which doesn’t play well with root apps like this one. If you face issues, try disabling any VPN or similar.
We’re also pleased to bring back support for nougat!
Webview Manager changlog:
- Update API library to V1.2.1
- Optimize install screen UI
- Fix potential issue with update checker
- Drop supported SDK back down to 24 (nougat)
- Further refine error handling
- Fix the race condition between API status check and token verification
- Update API endpoint to new one.
- Update various documentation
- Fix cURL issues by
not using curlmagic
We would like to thank our partners and our testers for helping in this release along with a special shout out to our network administrator for helping with the API rollout. Note that after this stable release, the beta API endpoint will stop working for users without Beta access.
Downloads and how to get support may be found by clicking the buttons below. Premium and enterprise support is available to supporters only.