We are pleased to announce the latest beta, and first release candidate for version 4.2 of Font Manager.
This release includes many improvements, including fixes for arm64 users and a UI rewrite. There’s also download verification for security, and better error handling. Find a full change log below.
Font Manager 4.2 RC 1 changes
- [Fix] Properly throw error on download failed
- [Enhancement] UI improvements
- [Enhancement] Verify downloads for security
- [Fix] Don’t change font if zip is invalid
- [Enhancement] API improvements
- [Fix] Download issues for arm64 users
We’d like to thank everyone who tested this release internally. Special thanks to our users for the feedback, and to @linuxct for help with the download issues.
The release will be rolling out to the filehost in a few minutes, and will be released to stable in the coming days bar any major issues.
Don’t forget you can find out how to get support on our contact page. You may also wish to donate, or leave your feedback in the comments. All of those links can be found in the buttons below.