The first beta release of the 4.x series of Font Manager is finally here!
This release brings significant improvements to internal storage detection, downloads, UI, and so much more! Below you will find a full changelog.
Changelog for Font Manager
- Updates to UI/UX
- Update download functions
- Improvements to debugging
- Improvements to compatibility
- Separate out some logic
- Fix reboot for some users
- Update to latest API for fetching fonts, lists, and emojis
- Misc fixes and improvements
As usual we’d like to thank everyone on the team who contributed, along with some external help. Without everyone involved this release couldn’t happen.
If you hit a bug head to our contact page to find out how to get support.
Note that once this hits stable, our old API will be deprecated and removed breaking the old modules.
Also, stay tuned for the ability to preview those fonts in Font Manager on our website!