We are pleased to announce the fifth beta, and second public beta, of Webview Manager 10!
In this release we tidied up some code, did some housekeeping, and gave everything a performance boost. We’ve also squashed those darn API bugs at last (about time).
Below you will find a more detailed changelog
Webview Manager 10, beta 2
- [FIX] API client fails to download.
- [FIX] Premium users may see increased API errors.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Optimized core code for performance and size.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Optimized volume key timeout.
- [NOT YET] Added more webview options. These options are not live in the frontend yet!
- [MISC] The usual housekeeping
As a reminder, we’re supported by users like yourself. By not using an adblocker on our site, you support the future development and hosting of our projects. If you want to remove ads, good news is, you can do so for less than the price of a coffee a month! Head to our donations page to find out more.
Leave your thoughts in the comments, and community support is available on our contact page along with premium support options. Downloads are available on our Downloads page.
Or hey, you could use the a- oh no, i’ve said too much!