Hello, Android enthusiasts! We’re excited to bring you the latest patch update for the Androidacy Module Manager (formerly FoxMMM) – version 2.2.2. This update builds upon the solid foundation laid in version 2.2.1, introducing a plethora of fixes and changes designed to enhance your user experience. If you’re new to the Androidacy Module Manager, this is the perfect time to jump on board. And if you’re already a user, you’re in for a treat with this update.
What is the Androidacy Module Manager?
The Androidacy Module Manager is an essential tool for Android users who want to take control of their device. It allows you to download, install, and search for Magisk modules with ease. In addition, features like a zip handler, local and remote module installation, and an intuitive UI, ensure the Androidacy Module Manager offers snappy performance that’s second to none.
Key Fixes in Module Manager for Version 2.2.2
Our dedicated team has been working tirelessly to address several issues that could potentially cause the app to crash. Here are the key fixes you’ll find in this update:
- We’ve resolved an issue where repositories displaying markdown could cause the app to crash.
- Progress display during repository refreshes are much more accurate.
- Crashes that occurred during certain module installations have been addressed.
- We’ve improved the validation of module URLs to prevent app crashes.
- The app will now properly handling HTTP exceptions to avoid crashes.
- We’ve fixed an issue where 404 module links could cause the app to crash.
- We have restored the missing buttons in the updater that previously prevented update downloads
- When hidden, search and reboot buttons will no longer partially show
In addition to these fixes, we’ve made several changes to enhance the app’s performance and usability:
- The app now properly detects SSL interception, preventing crashes.
- We’ve slightly improved the speed of repository refreshes.
- The user interface has received slight tweaks for a better user experience.
- Additionally, we’ve removed some extra logging and updated dependencies for smoother operation.
- The ability to reinstall online available modules has been restored and fixed
As always, we’ve improved performance and squashed other bugs to ensure the Androidacy Module Manager continues to serve you effectively.
Looking Back: Version 2.2.1 Highlights
In the previous version 2.2.1, we moved all code to Kotlin and optimized the code for better performance. In addition, we updated dependencies, branding, and translations, and optimized the APK size. Several bugs and crashes are gone, and we optimized the setup screen. In addition, we moved updates to our backend. We also switched to Room from Realm, updated the networking stack, and improved connectivity detection.
Why You Should Download or Update Now
If you’re new to the Androidacy Module Manager, this update is the perfect opportunity to experience the power and convenience it brings to your Android device. With this tool, you’ll have the ability to customize your device like never before.
For our existing users, this update is a testament to our commitment to continually improve your experience. With each update, we strive to make the Androidacy Module Manager more reliable, efficient, and user-friendly.
Download the Update
Ready to experience these improvements for yourself? Head over to our downloads page to get the latest Androidacy Module Manager update. We are always committed to giving you the best experience, and we can’t wait for you to see the new enhancements.
Remember, we’re always here to support you. If you encounter any issues or have any feedback, don’t hesitate to reach out. Join us in the journey of making Android devices more customizable and user-friendly. Happy modding!