We’re pleased to announce the release of Androidacy Module Manager v2.3.4. Designed with user experience in mind, this update brings several key improvements to our module manager app. Below is a detailed rundown of what you can expect.
Table of Contents
What’s New in Version 2.3.4: Enhancements in the Module Manager App
Experimental KernelSU Support
- KernelSU Compatibility: In an effort to expand the range of root solutions compatible with our app, we’ve removed some Magisk-specific checks. This change allows for experimental support of KernelSU. For more information, feel free to visit KernelSU’s official website. Please note that KernelSU support is still in the experimental phase.
User Interface and Experience
- Progress Bar Update: The progress bar has been refined to more accurately reflect the actual progress of ongoing tasks. This is part of our ongoing commitment to improve the user experience in our module manager app.
- Androidacy Repository: We’ve optimized the server-side components to enhance speed and responsiveness when browsing and downloading modules.
Stability and Performance: Key Updates in the Module Manager App
- Code Optimization: The codebase has been streamlined to improve the app’s overall performance.
- Analytics SDK: The app now checks for opt-out status more efficiently, reducing the risk of crashes related to analytics.
- Background Checker: New error-catching mechanisms have been implemented to prevent the app from entering a crash loop.
- Library Updates: All libraries have been updated to their latest versions, contributing to better performance and security.
- Localization: Translations have been synchronized with Weblate. If you’re interested in contributing, you can do so here.
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements: This release includes various bug fixes and performance enhancements, further contributing to the stability and efficiency of the module manager app.
What’s Coming Next for the Module Manager App
We’re already in the development phase for Version 3 and plan to initiate the beta program before the year ends.
Download the Update
The latest version of Androidacy Module Manager is available for download on our official website.
We recommend all users to update to the latest version to take advantage of the new features and improvements. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts on this update.
Thank you for your continued support. We remain committed to providing a reliable and efficient module manager app for all your Android modification and customization needs.